1. Hack discovers nauseating titbit about sleb's sex life
2. Editor considers this newsworthy
3. Vanity obsessed sleb calls in scumsucking lawyers
4. Senile old judge issues superinjunction
5. Speculation takes over, cue twitter
6. Real News is sidelined like the fact that tens of thousands of kids a day are dying simply of hunger.
I've blogged before on this and found it was 13 000 a day. According to this website it's 15 million per year or 41 000 a day. Every day. Still not enough to get coverage in the news.
This is what Noam Chomsky was on about in 'Manufacturing Consent'. I personally couldn’t give a toss which sleb is sleeping with which sleb . The super injunctions make the media look even more moronic because their story is now they can’t report what I don’t care about. Meanwhile real stuff goes unreported . Good grief.